Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jude & Zeke Day 16 – Saturday 4/9/11

Jude & Zeke Day 16 – Saturday 4/9/11

Today was a BIG day!! Ayla and Eden got to visit the boys in the NICU. I think the pictures say it all but they were soooo excited! I was too!

Picture: Ayla & Eden meet Zeke!

Picture: Ayla & Eden meet Jude!





I think now they realize that there are really two of them. Ayla loved holding their hands and checking out their fingers and toes.




Jude is doing great. His sleep study and car seat test are scheduled for tomorrow night. It is either pass or fail. If he passes both he will most likely be coming home on Tuesday. I could bring him home Monday but I've decided I would like to room in. I'm feeling a little nervous about his apnea spells and think I could use a little reassurance.

Jude also lost his umbilical cord today! Yay Jude!


Zeke is doing great with exclusively bottle feeding. He is starting to take more of his allotted attempts at bottle feeding and so we are hoping he is on his way to really getting the hang of it and getting his feeding tube out and coming home! Hopefully he won't be much longer.

1 comment:

  1. Cute...belly buttons!!! :) Yay, so excited that they are progressing!

    ReplyDelete